CALL US: 1-888-417-6278
We strive to educate and build relationships with our clients and community by providing complimentary seminars and workshops. These events are meant to educate individuals like yourself about a variety of topics in our learning center. Please contact us to register for any of these upcoming events.
The events below are ordered by date.
Join Us for a Complimentary Dinner Event: Tax Reform and the Rising Marketing. Are you prepared for the Future?
Dinner Event Highlights:
• Why traditional retirement planning strategies may not work anymore
• How taxes can affect each source of retirement income
• Is the advice you are currently getting coming from a fiduciary and why is this important?
• Estate and legacy planning strategies to help protect your legacy, desires and dreams
• Why your income withdrawal plan for retirement income is more critical than your wealth accumulation plan
• What does the future hold for Social Security and Medicare? How can you maximize your benefits?
• How to mitigate risks to your legacy, such as planning for health care and extended care
Bill Danner is the founder and CEO of Security First Asset Management; an independent full service financial advisory firm. He was named a top five 2014 Advisor of the Year finalist in a leading industry publication, Retirement Advisor, one of the nation’s premier media sources for financial professionals.Daniel is the Vice President and an Investment Advisor Representative with Security First Asset Management. He holds the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) designation from the American College and the National Social Security Advisor (NSSA) professional designation.Security First Asset Management is a professional firm designed to help individuals in or near retirement maintain a conservative financial balance. Bill’s firm provides personal risk assessment, estate planning, retirement planning, long term care needs, investment advice, asset management and income enhancement strategies.
201 North Macon Street Macon, GA 31210
Tuesday June 5th – 6:00pm
Tuesday June 12th – 6:00 pm